Job responsibilities include:
➢ Analyzing various biological samples to treat or diagnose different diseases.
➢ Getting biological samples ready for testing, conducting blood tests, and creating reports
of the findings.
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology
- 2 years’ experience is required in all disciplines and
- Should be registered with the Council for Professions Supplementary to Medicine
(CPSM), and familiarity with FDA Health Regulations.
- Excellent analytical and documentation skills
- Demonstrated experience within the lab environment and clinical lab testing,
- Knowledge of chemistry techniques and use of medical technologies.
- Must be able to stand for long periods.