Omega Medical Services Ltd is a force to be reckoned with as we keep thriving to be your regional health care provider of choice. We are looking to hire a System Administrator to join our Information Technology team at Omega Medical Services Ltd. If you are hardworking, keen, detailed, and dedicated, Omega Medical Services Ltd is a perfect work place and environment for you to grow your career.
Responsibilities for System Administrator
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance, configuration and reliable operation of computers, laptops, Host and virtual servers, and virtualization of other systems.
- Install, configure, and upgrade computer components and softwares, manage virtual servers, and integrate processes for automation.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues, report and document problems using good judgement to prioritize diagnosing and solving or resolving issues.
- Monitoring system performance to ensure everything runs smoothly and securely.
- Complete daily checklist or tasks
- Provide detailed documentation and technical documentation to senior IT Staff for all planning and implementation of new or upgrades of Omega Medical Services Ltd IT infrastructure.
- Perform regular backups of all critical servers and systems and do test restores in a test environment to ensure that backup plan is effectively working.
- Assist with the continuous process of ensuring and implementing data protection, disaster recovery, and failover.
- Lead desktop and helpdesk support, ensuring that all desktop applications, workstations, and other systems or related equipment problems are resolve with priority and in a timely manner with limited disruptions as possible.
Qualifications for System Administrator
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field.
- At least 3-5 years working in similar capacity, experience in database management or administration, network administration, or system administration experience.
- System administration and IT certifications in Cisco, Fotigate NSA, or other network related fields are a plus.
- Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, Microsoft Hyper-V or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols.
- Experience or working knowledge of any Picture Archiving Communication System (PACS) is a plus.
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans.
- Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols.
- Available outside work hours to resolve emergency issues promptly.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Patient and professional demeanor, with a can-do attitude.